cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice service

egadams
New Poster

Voice service

I set up my new HughesNet voice yesterday. When I had people call me it went right to my voicemail on my cell phone. I call home when I got to work. Same thing. It went to voicemail on my cell phone. What do I need to do to fix the problem ?
1 REPLY 1
Liz

Re: Voice service

Good morning egadams,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'd double check the HughesNet Voice settings to ensure that the number of rings before voicemail picks up isn't too low. If you haven't set up your login for the Voice portal, follow the steps here on page 25 so you can get set up and manage your Voice settings. I'd check out the voicemail settings and the sim ring settings first. 

If the phone connected to your ATA has its own voicemail settings, don't forget to check its ring settings as well, it might be picking up the call and directing it to voicemail before the HughesNet Voice service gets a chance.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.