cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice

Highlighted
New Poster

Voice

My voice connection has been terrible for 2 months now can't understand a lot of the conversations. echo's and static are there any solutions out there that I can try. I thought it might have been my phone and just purchased another cordless and the same problems have presented them selves so that cannot be a problem.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Professor I

Re: Voice

The HughesNet reps are on M-F approximately 9-6. Hopefully they'll respond to you tomorrow. 

Good morning Beareair640,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We can certainly investigate your HughesNet Voice concerns with you. So that we can better troubleshoot your echo and static concerns, please provide the following information:

Are you hearing echoing, or is the person on the other line hearing the echos?

Or are you both hearing echoing?

If you're hearing the echo, try speaking softer. Does the echo disappear? If the echo disappears, try lowering the volume on the phone handset.

If the other person hears the echo, please privately message me with the number(s) of the person(s) you dial who hear the echo. If you know if the number is a landline, cell phone, or another VOIP number, please indicate as such.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Beareair640,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.