I forgot my voicemail password. I tried using the last four of the number associated to the account. I have tried calling Customer Support but my home phone keeps disconnecting me, (another issue I need resolved). Does anyone have any advice?
I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I've reset your voicemail PIN to 1234.
Regarding dropped calls, please give me more details so I can better help you.
1. When did you first notice the dropped calls?
2. Are the calls dropping after a certain duration?
3. Are the dropped calls occurring on all outgoing calls?
4. Is it happening on all received calls?
5. If not consistent on all calls, is it happening with a particular phone number?
6. How is regular internet browsing?
7. Are you using a cordless or corded phone?
8. Do you have another phone to test?
9. If you know the phone number, date, and time of the dropped call(s). Please privately message me that info to me so our VOIP team can investigate.
10. For testing purposes, disconnect all devices from the HughesNet modem, leaving only the ATA connected. Do calls still drop?
Looking forward to hearing back so we can address your concerns. Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.
Good morning terryhamrick,
We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.