cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moondancerplan
New Poster

Voicemail Pin Reset not working

Hi, 

I have been on the chat with live help twice now. Trying to get their "reset" of my pin to take. Have tried unplugging ALL devices (not just the ata/mta) from power to get this reset to take. Still getting a reset error. Normal pin combos are not working - getting invalid pin error.

Does anyone have any other suggestions aside from getting back on live chat again? Haven't been able to get anyone on the phone today either.  

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi moondancerplan,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I can address this for you and have already pulled up your account to reset the voicemail PIN.

Please unplug the power cord from the back of the ATA and replug it after 30 seconds. 

Then try accessing your voicemail with the same temporary PIN that the agent you last spoke with gave you.

Please let me know if that works.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

The box that we have is a MTA box, not an ATA box. Is that the same thing?

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@moondancerplan wrote:

The box that we have is a MTA box, not an ATA box. Is that the same thing?

You're fine.  ATA is just the term most often used when giving instructions, even if the model is really MTA.

Good morning moondancerplan,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!