cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY WONT ANYONE FOLLOW UP WITH ME IN REGARDS TO MY COMPLAINT AND ISSUE OR RESPOND TO MY EMAILS/MESS

teravanover
Freshman

WHY WONT ANYONE FOLLOW UP WITH ME IN REGARDS TO MY COMPLAINT AND ISSUE OR RESPOND TO MY EMAILS/MESS

I posted a feed last week “Unhappy Customer” in regards to issue and complaint I have with support via phone. Individuals commented on my post and then one transitioned to messaging via private message. I received two messages 1 on Monday and one on Tuesday. After that I have replied, followed up, and inquired about the next step and not one response. Will my issues have a resolution?????????
3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: WHY WONT ANYONE FOLLOW UP WITH ME IN REGARDS TO MY COMPLAINT AND ISSUE OR RESPOND TO MY EMAILS/M

Instead of creating a new thread, I recommend following up on the one you already have open.  

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/Unhappy-Customer/m-p/93431#M65300

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Re: WHY WONT ANYONE FOLLOW UP WITH ME IN REGARDS TO MY COMPLAINT AND ISSUE OR RESPOND TO MY EMAILS/M

You got a reply from Amanda on Tuesday, 1/30. That was this week.  You may need to be a skosh more patient. Sometimes these things take time. 

@teravanover wrote:
I posted a feed last week “Unhappy Customer” in regards to issue and complaint I have with support via phone. Individuals commented on my post and then one transitioned to messaging via private message. I received two messages 1 on Monday and one on Tuesday. After that I have replied, followed up, and inquired about the next step and not one response. Will my issues have a resolution?????????

Amanda

Hi teravanova,

Please accept my apologies - I have been out sick recently. My offer still stands and today I will be reaching out to a member of our business team to discuss a transition process. 

Thank you

Amanda