cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY is hughesnet speed performance so damn slow ? I probably will be breaking my contract with Hughesnet

candms84

Re: WHY is hughesnet speed performance so damn slow ? I probably will be breaking my contract with Hughesnet

I left a combo package with Comcast 54.95 a month , fast speed internet and 140 tv channels , and this included SEC , ESPN 1 and 2  unlike the Direct tv package that didn't include these and DOES have the repetitive stations and the salesperson lied ,said NO repetitive stations while running her mouth 90 to nothing trying to sell herself ,  geeeezz!!! The HughesNet sales person wouldn't stop laughing through his sales pitch, I had to verbally tell him to STOP laughing at different times and would like to know what good stuff he was smoking that day , we all may need some of it !!!!! 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Re: WHY is hughesnet speed performance so damn slow ? I probably will be breaking my contract with Hughesnet

I hear you.  I only have Verizon (unreliable in my area) and Hughesnet (works great for me, but I know others have had issues).  This community and the Hughesnet representatives that post here can offer a lot of help, so don't give up!
Chris11
Alum

Hi candms84,

Using satellite internet does take some getting used to. However I'm sure we can help you get the most out of your service. Did you get a chance to run the tests suggested by Amanda?

- Chris
Joe1

I dont think she can get help for the email problem considering the reason for it is slow ass internet 
debbie.jean.bro
Advanced Tutor

Hahaha Amanda! "If that [Hughesnet] website DOES work for you for some reason..."