cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST PROVIDER EVER

Re: WORST PROVIDER EVER

Richard I'm only saying this because it looks like this is your first post here? I found most of my problems were due to Improper settings and unneeded programs in the startup Menu? I fixed those and all's well for Now Let's see how long this will last, Give these folks a chance at figuring it out for you, all these Fixes were suggested here on this forum!

Highlighted

You are right  the community forum is a lot better for you to start, with-out, a lot of hassles  plus Hughes-Net rep's keep watch over the whole forum, you and us combined , to help where we can not,

So was my wife, they told her I would have the fastest service, as fast as the others, so now I'm stuck for 2 years? So all I'm trying to make the best of a Bad Thing, I'm by no means happy with my service or cost of data allowance, just can't afford more!!

No it was a Movers package we also had Charter already wired in the New House But They promised the Best and Fastest, so She went with it?? I looked it over from the salesman's or DTVs promo page, They should be forced to Provide what they Promised, Just hoping for a Calm Hurricane season, Just a Rain cloud scares me about staying connected!!

I was also lied to. I was told "sure you can play FPS, you'll just lag a little more then normal" come to find out I'm lucky to get signed onto the playstation and as it boils down the more i look into gaming on the console anyhow is out of the question! In my opinion so is PC. The games are so large you'll hit your cap before you start to play. 
So its basically Y! games...pogo.com.. thats about it... at least in my reading of posts and trial and error. Im not happy about it either. Im an addict going cold turkey... 

Was told, you can watch netflix just watch non HD. Not true!
Realistically, I've come to figure out, this internet is for browsing the net.. checking email. Not for todays world. Who DOESNT play a type of game on the internet?! Be it an app or Facebook?! My simpsons tapped out takes a solid 3-4 mins to load and it does time out a lot. 

They post/tell you its possible to do this stuff and I HAVE SEEN people saying their online gaming with no issues just the capped concern and i haven't gotten a reply from as to HOW they're doing it! 
Lots of lies in this company, what company doesn't!? Theres ALWAYS seems to be a catch! Not fair not were hosed into a 2 year contract.
Not sure about you but i live in the country and this is my only option.... 

i use to play on facebook,  games that is , no problem,  but now as jezra  calls it forum-trolling instead now  !!! more interesrting than games, i think  !!!

you 2 are funny. Yeah redbpx is an option for me bout 10min drive. I wouldn't waste my data on that either i was reading that a lot of people have issues with this service.
Any app i play requires internet.. didn't know there was any other option. Good to know.
I hear so many different answers on gaming i really think its trail and error and that'll get expensive and exhausting rather fast. Then, if it does work, is it worth your data?..

Let me know how that install of a 60-80' antenna tower goes for you! hehe thats funny!
ill hire you to install one for me! Smiley Happy

jezra , you could fire up that BIG bulldozer in your back yard and go to work on them there , mountains  !!!   LOL  !!!