cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walled Garden Mode Case 46445562

Walled Garden Mode Case 46445562

My HT1000 modem has been in Walled Garden Mode since Friday 2/20/2015 at 2AM.  I have called Hughesnet Customer service every day.  They ask the same questions, perform the same checks but nothing happens.  They always end up telling me "Let's wait until tomorrow and see what happens".  They claim bad weather is the cause.  It is not bad weather on my end.  I have had Hughesnet for almost 2 years and have not had any connections problems at all.  Very frustrated and "Wait until tommorow" isn't cutting it anymore.  By the way, I am using the internet at my mothers house (which is not Hughesnet!) to post this.
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Walled Garden Mode Case 46445562

have you posted a case no. or modem ESN--  serial no. as for Hughes-Net Rep can locate you in this forum before if not a case no,  will do fine and if you can address your problems in this forum , some of or member ,  more knowledge than i have , may be able to help you here  , and eliminate all or most of them phone calls for you and get you back up and running ,we are members just like you and pay our money just like you , just taking time out to help others !!!
Associate Professor

WylieHargrove, what is the EXACT state code number?  There are different states of Walled Garden...  Being in Walled Garden means you can talk to the gateway, but for some reason your unit isn't being allowed to access the outside world if my memory serves right.  This can be from network configuration taking place, or it can be from an unpaid bill, and a few other factors.

Hello Wylie,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. Could you provide us a recent case number or the serial number from your modem? I was not able to locate your account by name, and we'll need to see exactly what Walled Garden state code you're receiving to better assist you.

Thanks,
Amanda

My bill is paid in full and the modem quit working at 2am on Friday 2/20/2015.

Modem error code 21.2.6 - Associated with Walled Garden IPGW due to Empty Data IPGW

I have called tech support six times and they ask the same questions and run the same tests every time then tell me that bad weather is the cause and wait another day.  The weather is fine on our end. 

Latest case number is 46445562.

Modem error code 21.2.6 - Associated with Walled Garden IPGW due to Empty Data IPGW.  There is also an FAP code also but I didn't write it down and I am not at my house.

Try looking up David Wylie Hargrove
Associate Professor

Wylie, it will be Monday morning at the soonest before Amanda can reply back since this level of support from Official Reps is closed on the weekends.

Hi Wylie
Thank you for providing that information. I've sent this to an engineer to have the issue investigated and cleared -it should not take much longer now. I appreciate your patience.

Thank you
Amanda

Any update?  My modem is still showing walled garden mode and no access to the internet.

Success!  Our internet was working when I got home yesterday.  Thanks.