cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was told I'd have access to software for downloading Netflix during Bonus Hours? Where?

New Poster

Was told I'd have access to software for downloading Netflix during Bonus Hours? Where?

During my sales call I was told I'd have access to software to download Netflix during bonus hours. I have looked around extensively and cannot find anything like this. 

Does this software exist? If so, please lead me to the download link.

If not, please contact me to let me know why I was misled by the sales agent. (My call should still be on file.)

11 REPLIES
Teaching Assistant

Re: Was told I'd have access to software for downloading Netflix during Bonus Hours? Where?

When you say "download Netflix" do you mean the movies and shows, to watch offline?   If so, you need to download the Netflix app from the Windows store.  You can also download the app to iOS devices. Here's the help page from Netflix

New Poster

Re: Was told I'd have access to software for downloading Netflix during Bonus Hours? Where?

Oddly enough, I don't have the Windows Store on any of my Apple devices. I do, of course, have Netflix downloaded from the App Store, where availble.

However, downloading the Netflix App does not answer my question regarding software to schedule the downloading of shows during Bonus Hours. 

Tags (1)
  • Tags:
Teaching Assistant

OK, gotcha.  I don't know  if there's anything that works with the Netflix app except setting your alarm clock.  Too bad the agent didn't give you the info and you didn't think to ask.  

Teaching Assistant

"Oddly enough, I don't have the Windows Store on any of my Apple devices."

What a crazy oversight on the part of Apple. 

New Poster

This service does exactly what I was told I would have access to: https://www.gonightshift.com/hughesnet/

Only problem is the $100 sign-up + monthly fees, and the fact that they are no longer accepting sign-ups.

Supposedly, Hughesnet will be providing me with a similar solution, and I have just missed it.

Teaching Assistant

HughesNet does not provide software to download from any site or on a schedule. That is strictly third party and as you've already discovered, comes with a price.

Highlighted
New Poster

I cannot imagine why they would have told me otherwise on the sales call, then....

Hughesnet? Care to weigh in?

Hi jcmarney,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! We can certainly request to have your sales call reviewed to see if "software for downloading Netflix" was offered by a sales rep, which would be incorrect. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

I will look forward to hearing back from you.