cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are paying for Hughes Net to scam us.

Highlighted

Re: We are paying for Hughes Net to scam us.

Such is the BS being told by Hughesnet, it is a scam that gets you to purchase tokens to use further use their service. 
Something a con-artist uses.
Gigs are used up in days and you have to purchase tokens to even check your email.

One day Hughesnet is going to run out of luck scamming people and the government is going wake up........Hughesnet is ripping off good people.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Such is the BS being told by Hughesnet, it is a scam that gets you to purchase tokens to use further use their service. 
You need to learn how to adjust your devices to not use excess data.  There's no scam. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

When it comes to Glasswire vs the Hughesnet Meter, the difference is ALWAYS in my favor, sometimes to the extent of twice as much.  It's day thirty of my cycle.  Glasswire says 12.5GB total.  Hughesnet says 6.4GB total.  I just downloaded a 3.3GB file, confirmed by both Glasswire and the file itself.  Hughesnet counted it as 2.1GB.  Compression, no doubt.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

When it comes to Glasswire vs the Hughesnet Meter, the difference is ALWAYS in my favor, sometimes to the extent of twice as much.  It's day thirty of my cycle.  Glasswire says 12.5GB total.  Hughesnet says 6.4GB total.  I just downloaded a 3.3GB file, confirmed by both Glasswire and the file itself.  Hughesnet counted it as 2.1GB.  Compression, no doubt.  

Highlighted

Gabe, please identify yourself as a company troll on your posts.
Highlighted

Excuse me?  

Highlighted

Excuse me?  

Highlighted

LOL.  Another double post.  

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Is there an echo?
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

I just downloaded a 3.3GB file, confirmed by both Glasswire and the file itself.  Hughesnet counted it as 2.1GB. 
Shush, Gabe, don't advertise!  Smiley Wink