Hughesnet Community

We are paying for Hughes Net to scam us.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emilyereed

We are paying for Hughes Net to scam us.

I wish that we read reviews before signing a contract with this company. Since our "service" began we have had continuous issues with slow connection, sometimes no internet at all. We continue to pay our bill on time while calling to complain. Tech support happily walks us through troubleshooting and "fixes" the problem of slow speeds, only for the issue to return within a few days. We finally had enough and decided to cancel our service, told we would be charged $325 for termination fees minus $100 for our dissatisfaction. I received an invoice for $341 yesterday and customer service states they "cannot find the conversation" deducting $100 from our charges. How can this not be found?? I know it was recorded because I hear your disclaimer every time I call to complain. So convenient that you "cannot find" a conversation that would actually help a customer. I am beyond shocked by the amount of frustration you have caused my household by charging us $90/month for a service we never received in full. Your company is garbage.  
20 REPLIES 20