cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are sorry we can't show you any tokens message

We are sorry we can't show you any tokens message

I can't purchase or see my tokens.  What is wrong? 

Annotation 2019-11-05 201614.png

22 REPLIES 22
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: We are sorry we can't show you any tokens message

@Paksena 

I'm seeing the same thing, and it's also not working via the HughesNet MyAccount site, nor the mobile app, while they were working a couple of hours ago for me.  It's very likely a temporary system glitch.  If it's not back to normal by the time they see this thread tomorrow, I'm sure they'll look into it and get it quickly fixed.  

If you need to purchase tokens now, customer support may be able to help.  You can call them at 866-347-3292.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Professor

It's working for me.... But I've had this issue before. It usually resolves itself or gets fixed quite quickly.  EDIT: And now it's not working.  Smiley Happy

@maratsade wrote:

It's working for me.... But I've had this issue before. It usually resolves itself or gets fixed quite quickly.  EDIT: And now it's not working.  Smiley Happy

Well, this is weird. It's working intermittently for me with the Usage Meter.  I'd say maybe one out of four or five tries.  The MyAccount site is still giving me the error for my usage, though, and if I can't see that I can't get into the Tokens there. 

Edit:  I wonder if @Damian is on tonight. 

W.JPG

NW.JPG

MHN.JPG

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Professor

I'm getting the same "your site is not active at this time" error. 

@maratsade wrote:

I'm getting the same "your site is not active at this time" error. 

It's gremlins I tell ya, GREMLINS!!!  Smiley Tongue 

giphy.gif

Freshman

I'm getting the same message, second day in a row now.....

Professor

It'll get fixed. Sometimes it takes a while. Do you  need to buy tokens? 

Mommabird wrote:

I'm getting the same message, second day in a row now.....

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Try rebooting the modem. Sometimes it's a certificate registration problem (which is associated with the DNS corruption problem).

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Still pretty much the same for me tonight too, with the Usage Meter Token access being intermittent.  With that said, my Usage is now showing up on the MyAccount site, so I can click on Buy Tokens, but I get this while doing so...

Capture.JPG

It may very well be an indication that they're working on the issue, as last night the Usage wasn't showing up at all.  Maybe @Liz will know.