cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have the highest plan - watch netflix from 8 to 9:30 and we are out of data after 6 days.

Professor

Re: We have the highest plan - watch netflix from 8 to 9:30 and we are out of data after 6 days.

Do you have the Firestick 4K or the regular? I think with both you can see how much data has been used by the Firestick during the last 30 days. 

mreisel wrote:

We watch "Suits" in SD from Amazon Prime using the Amazon Firestick.  This is 900 MB of data per hour.  We should not be out of data after 6 days.

Assistant Professor

Re: We have the highest plan - watch netflix from 8 to 9:30 and we are out of data after 6 days.

@mreisel wrote:

We watch "Suits" in SD from Amazon Prime using the Amazon Firestick.  This is 900 MB of data per hour.  We should not be out of data after 6 days.

And you're absolutely certain the firestick has a good wifi connection to the modem that requires no packet resends?

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@mreisel 

Is the Firestick the only device that you have connected to HughesNet?  

Just in case, and if you have a device with which to check, you can see what is currently connected, and what was connected, but is no longer, since the last time the HughesNet modem was plugged in, on this page.   

If you have other devices connected, the Firestick may not necessarily be the problem, or even the sole problem. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit