cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need a Linux version of the Downloas Status Meter !

Distinguished Professor IV

Re: We need a Linux version of the Downloas Status Meter !

Heck, I don't think anyone knew what the internet would become.  If you could go back twenty five years and tell people what it is like now, they would probably want to lock you up in an asylum.  Just tell them you can lock or unlock your front door from across the country using your cell phone.  Or turn your coffee pot on.  Or watch a movie.  Ugh!  No one would believe you.  Watching any episode of any TV show you want at anytime.  "Yeah, sure.  Whacko!!!"  LOL. 

I guess only Al Gore saw it coming, with him inventing the internet and all.  LMAO.  J/K.   

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi

Just an update - haven't forgotten about you. I still have not gotten a response on if this is being considered or not. I will re-send my email to the services team and see what happens.

Thanks
Amanda

Get after them Amanda you can do it.

I can try.

I have a response but.. its not super solid. The good news is it isn't a definite no! Smiley Happy

Amanda

Just my two cents...   I have been looking for a status meter for ios, and for Linux.  If I switch my computer back to Linux, it would sure be nice to have something.  I refuse to go to windows 10.  I dislike what seems to be ALWAYS having to update.  That has been a major let down with the new PS4 and Xbox one.  I got rid of the Xbox one because of always needing updates, and got the PS4.  Sure enough!  it needs updates, and the games need updates ALL THE DANG TIME! 

Again, that's why status meters are so important.  :-)

Highlighted

Let me ship you my wifes laptop!  ;-)  lol

Dang Jezra good job sure glad you are around.  oh!! Thanks for your effort and time you have invested it is appreciated. 
Honorary Alumnus

Jezra,

You are OK, despite what BirdDog says Smiley Happy

Looking forward to the final version.

Assistant Professor

I just can't keep up with all these name changes..........................OOPS!!! I changed mine didn't I >.................................Never Mind.