cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need a Linux version of the Downloas Status Meter !

Distinguished Professor III

Re: We need a Linux version of the Downloas Status Meter !

Yep.  He should get one, no doubt! 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Well it just took some time to load it is working perfect now that is all that counts.

Honorary Alumnus

Good Job Jezra !
Thank You .

Hope they send you a "Beverage Cup" Smiley Happy
Honorary Alumnus

Now this is cool, My Projected Throttle Date is May 22nd, 2017.

BirdDoggy, chew on that  !
Distinguished Professor III

Well, now you've got me wanting to try this.  I just downloaded Linux Mint 18 in Cinnamon and will install it in my old Dell, just to try the new JezraMeter.  Maybe I can finally give the old thing away.  Right now my three and a half legged cat uses it as a "stepping stool" to get on the bed.  LOL. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Honorary Alumnus

Which is why I said "beverage" rather than coffee Smiley Happy

Beverage,  Oh!!! I see a beer coosie.  LOL 
Honorary Alumnus

I see the makings of a Party !

Heck yea just one problem we all live far far away from each other so not practical but I'll drink a Beer in honor of Jezra's status meter anyway.

Hi jezra

You're probably wondering where I have been! Well, after hearing that we're looking on the bright side of the status meter, you created your own and I can't say I don't mind. This time of the year is very busy for developers as you can imagine why (think rockets, space, etc) so picture me trying to walk up the hill against the wind here. 

I have placed your status meter in the hands of our most senior product manager for now. I hope to have some insight on what they think about all of this very soon. I am trying to convince Liz to not send you another mug, but she's really set on it.

Amanda