cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Acceleration Not Supported, SLOW speeds when downloading games

Th3LUG
Freshman

Re: Web Acceleration Not Supported, SLOW speeds when downloading games

I think I will call someone if this happens next month. This is my speed at 6:30 AM, during the bonus zone. https://testmy.net/db/VPBRlRMtA This is my speed at 8:30 AM, during normal hours. https://testmy.net/db/30prueliX I have no data on either test, FAP during normal and bonus. I know I did these 1 day apart but I'm usually at work before 8 when my bonus zone ends so it is hard to do these tests on the same day. But the speed during the bonus zone used to be the FAP seed ALL DAY. And it only has been this slow this month, never happened before. It can't be the weather where my gateway is or it would be slow regardless of what time it was. It's not the weather where I live because it is clear for the last few days. If it was my satellite out of alignment it would be slow also regardless of what time it as, not fast between 2-8 AM then immediately drop at 8 AM when the bonus time ends. It can't be congestion otherwise I would have had this slow speed every month during FAP for the last few years, again this only happened this month.
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Calling a tech to check the system is probably the most expedient thing to do. 

@Th3LUG wrote:
I think I will call someone if this happens next month.
Danny89
Junior

I want to note that with the idea of congestion, that from my experience, people are advised to try timing their downloads from the Bonus Zone, so I think thats why sometimes 2-8AM is a lot slower than it should be

Keep us updated! Since youre having similar problems to what I have had, its very interesting! For me it only does this every few months, last time was in August

Merry Christmas, and I hope you can get your game downloaded soon! I got the new Jurassic World game going myself!