Web acceleration status disappeared

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sli-er_15
Sophomore

Web acceleration status disappeared

I recently had to install a new feedhorn on my starband conversion dish because the one it had fell off due to corrosion. After finally getting a good signal (91) and getting the cross pol test to pass in order to get back online, I noticed in my HN7000S system status page that the web acceleration status disappeared. Is there something I need to do to get it back?

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 12.13.37 PM.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Good morning sli-er_15,

Thanks for posting, glad to hear you're up and running well again. Let me check with our engineeers to see if this was an intentional change.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning Liz,

Thank you.

Liz

Hi sli-er_15,

Thanks for your patience. So apparently WAS wasn't available to legacy systems like yours so that shouldn't have been on the status page. I would not worry about it. If you have any concerns with degraded system performance or any billing related items, we're happy to address those.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Just wanna point this out so if anyone runs across this thread in the future...

HN7000 has Turbo Page - This can't be toggled in the modem, to disable or enable(default) you had to call into support to do so.  I am unsure of whether the Turbo Page status is displayed anywhere in the modem.

HN9000 has Turbo Page - This CAN be toggled in the modem, and is displayed in the settings.

HT1000, HT1100, HT2000w has Web Acceleration (WAS), and this can be toggled on/off in the modem as needed.