Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well it's now well documented

Highlighted
New Poster

Well it's now well documented

Hello liz...
Well we gave this new look some time & speed test ..a try and so far the email situation has been solved however as you can see the speed issue is still on going we are now in the years of trying to resolve this on going problem.Soooo how about we start the new year with reducing our bill until the new satellite is fully operational in our area of service and speed can be verified.. just an idea.... or an excellent X-mas present   Smiley Happy 
1 REPLY 1

Re: Well it's now well documented

Good morning Mark!

You know what? That is a good idea. I do want you to hang around until we launch the new satellite and start putting people on it. I'm sure you would enjoy the service much more then. I appreciate your persistence; I'll apply a six month discount on your monthly bill. You should receive an "order confirmation" for this discount application in your e-mail. 

I've documented this in a new case for you, should you need to reference the case number: 101916081

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->