cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a RIP OFF!! Please don't get dragged in!!

Assistant Professor

Re: What a RIP OFF!! Please don't get dragged in!!

Also, if you have a Youtube account you can set it not not play HD:

Highlighted

Thank you! I just changed it.
Assistant Professor

Most welcome. It can take awhile before it takes effect. We just bought a 55 inch TV and to be honest we have no problem with low definition. I think people have become video spoiled. I don't need to see every nose hair on a person.  : )

I feel the same way! Thank you. I'm hoping this helps with my useage issues.

Can someone explain to me what the "Smart Browsing" feature is for Hughes Net? Thank you.
Assistant Professor

It kicks in when you use all your data and allows you to surf the intent fairly quickly. No streaming and downloading files though. Works pretty well from what I hear. Haven't been in the situation myself though to try it.  

PS: Strongly suggest an ad blocker on all browsers.
Assistant Professor

Refreshing someone asking and responding to questions, then actually acting upon them.  : )
Associate Professor

Hello Beverly,

It is very nice to see that our community is giving you a hand with this situation so far. We'd like to help handle the other problem you're having - your sales call. If you are still fairly new to us, I might be able to get your sales call and review it to see if you were correctly explained the plan you were getting, given a disclaimer regarding streaming and made aware of how the service works. 

Can you provide a recent case number or the serial number of your modem? This will allow me to locate your account and get started.

Thank you
Amanda

How would I do that? Do I need a certain TV?