cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a farce...

What a farce...

What a farce...after installation was not too bad the first month or so nothing but problems since. Always buffering and used up all of the data 10 days prior to end of cycle really sucks they say they fixed the modem had to call a different number for the router and no one answers!
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: What a farce...

Paying attention to your usage is a VERY important thing with capped service.  It's a hard lesson learned, but for some a necessary one. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Very true.  I just don't understand how people wouldn't watch their usage.  I mean, when someone calls up for Hughesnet, the plan they want is discussed, so they know there is a capped amount.  Do they think the Megabyte Fairy watches if for them?  Perhaps I'm not giving enough leeway where it may sometimes be deserved, but this just boggles my mind.  This definitely needs to be discussed at the time of sale, at least so the new customers understand what a capped service is.   

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Yes, we did, and my last sentence is regarding those discussions. 

What about this 20 days? What do I need to do? I called them today.Cause it's not working well with my vpn.

Hi Nadine

I am very sorry to hear about your experience so far but would love to help you get your service running where you need it. I see you've upgraded to the Ultra plan - hows that working out? Our community knows lots of ways to save on data and stretch that month out-  just ask!

Amanda