cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to my 11 MB?

Highlighted

Re: What happened to my 11 MB?

Good morning,

We're still in discussions with engineering regarding this. Once we have any news we can share I'll post back.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Another week has gone by with my daily download allowance still at 464MB. I haven't used all of my daily allowance since the last time to see if using a token will lower the amount of MB renewed to my account.

Highlighted

Hi sli-er_15,

We've requested an update from the engineers on this escalation. Once we hear back I'll post back.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Bump.

4 weeks from my original post and still no change... 

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Hi sli-er_15,

Thank you for posting back. Our engineers do see this discrepancy as well--no update on why this is. I'll ping them for an update on their investigation.

Highlighted
Sophomore

A month later and I finally got all my daily usage data back. I could use a token for the time I didn't have the full data (wink). Thanks!

Highlighted

Hi sli-er_15

Of course we would be happy to make up for the trouble if we haven't already. I see the read out still isn't perfect, showing 476MB instead of 475MB. This tells me that there may still be some changes coming through for this bug. I've refreshed the ticket with our engineering group so we can get an idea of what is going on behind the scenes.

Thanks

Amanda

Highlighted

Hi sli-er_15

Just a quick update - I've added a free token package to your account which you should receive an order receipt for at pk*****@gmail.com. Yesterday I checked in on your particular issue and the engineer on your case let me know his team is still on it. Liz or myself will provide you any updates we receive.

Thanks,

Amanda

Highlighted
Sophomore

Thanks for the update, Amanda. I didn't recognize the email address so I checked my account and found that it was wrong. Updated my email address. Thanks again!