cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to "After one month" post?

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

What happened to "After one month" post?

There was a great post titled "After One Month."  What happened to it? 

Edit: this post also vanished and then was restored, but the After One Month thread is still gone..  Since we users can't delete our own posts, it must've been removed by a mod.  It didn't seem to break any community guidelines -- why was it removed?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Associate Professor

Re: What happened to "After one month" post?

I've seen weird things happen like if something gets edited more than twice in a row it gets marked as spam and disappears. Could be that?

Either that or the mods are getting time and half on a Sunday. Rare that we see that kind of activity over a weekend.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Super eager intern working a Sunday shift.  LOL

Highlighted
Sophomore

I wrote that post. And I did edit it twice, being a writer I couldn’t stand seeing the typos. I guess it dropped it self off the map because of that. But, being a writer, I made a copy, and I’ll repost that in a bit.
Highlighted
Associate Professor

I've done that... Which is why I know.

Yeah, no way I'd have put something that big up without saving it off somewhere first, because there's no way I would have remembered everything I wrote.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

It's almost assuredly just a system glitch.  I can't see anything in the post that would cause a rep to delete it.

And, though it's about a person's experience with a business account and this site is primarily for residential account holders, I can't imagine a rep would delete the post due to that, especially when most of the info discussed in the post can be universally applied to either type of service.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

Our spam quarantine gobbled it up... sorry. :/

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Associate Professor

System only allows three strikes, and the last one was "just a little outside"... 😜