Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tpp
Freshman

What happened tonight to the download period

fap 1.pngfap 2.pngfap 3.png

27 REPLIES 27

HI Liz,

Success, the net is working finally , yeah.

I had trouble keeping signal trying to register but finally figured out why

I am sending boxes back with friend who is exec at firm in Seattle  he will give to UPS likely Tuesday

But oddly even after uploading that file my download period is still wrong from 12 to 5, not 11 to 4. Which was the original issue the engineers thought would change and it did not. I still show on Google as being in Alaska, not sure if that is it or not 

Whew! Great, glad to hear you're back online!

OK let me inform the engineers about your Download Zone happening from 12-5 instead of 11-4. I'll let you know when I have any news to share.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi Liz

sadly it is out again....watched netflix til 5am no issue turned back on at 11 nothing

dns acceleration n

tcp acceleration

no receive, no light on for system light on modem

computer said it is dns server

problem troubleshooting says DNS acceleration N

10 hours yesterday dealing with it and today again in town my level of frustration is over the top

this does not seem to be my issue at my end, but i am not a diagnostic guy and i am about to give up totally and just have it turned off, its nothing but stress at this point

i tried to recommission goes through the steps  downloads new keys but will not finish once it sends you to other screen I waited 48 minuted then gave up

checked everything if its at my end then i give up because there is nothing i can do to fix it

i am at library will wait to hear from you but if there is no easy fix then I wish to speak to you about stopping the service.... I really have no clue what happened that Saturday night but it is never endless now

I appreciate your help but its a new issue everyday now and usually seems at your end.... I paid $86 my last bill and have had net for a few days....

thanks

Hi Tim,

Uh oh, that was unexpected, thank you for providing all those details, I've sent this over to engineering for their insight. Please also check your PMs soon, I'll send you a message there to further address your concerns.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

im going to go do some stuff and I will check this before I head back up the mountain, sun came out dogs in car

if i miss you and they need my net on.... i am off grid, its off right now, i will turn it on from 12-3 tomorrow eastern time they can check if they need to

ok thanks

Hi tpp,

I checked on your site today and looks like things are working fine since the site visit a little while ago. I'll go ahead and close this out, but feel free to PM me if anything has changed.

Hi... we crossed paths

No way for me to get response til next time in town...

I wanted to say it is not my computer since I tried 4 devices and all was the exact same thing on wifi or ethernet so its not dns in my computer.... sigh

ok see ya Liz....... Tim