When are bonus bytes used?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ret2rom
Freshman

When are bonus bytes used?

When I logged onto my computer this morning at 6 AM I had 100% of my bonus bytes available.  According to the history usage, I used 212 MB (out out of my 1050 MB at 6 AM and another 139 between 6 AM and 7 AM before leaving for the day.  The graph shows no usage after that.  So I am puzzled as to why the status meter indicates I have only 36% of my daily service plan data left at 6 PM.  Shouldn't the data used between 6 AM and 7 AM PDT count towards bonus and not daily service plan?  I am confused as to when the bonus bytes are used since we seem to always run out of our daily service plan bytes and never use the bonus ones.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi ret2rom,

Thank you for your patience. The engineer confirmed for me that our graphs account for DST. He also checked in logs from June 9 and did not find anything that would have caused that anomaly you experienced that morning. I've sent you a complimentary token for the inconvenience so you may receive an e-mailed order confirmation for the free token. Please don't hesitate to drop by again if you have additional concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28