cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When change email protocal to imapp

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Re: When change email protocal to imapp

Maybe an Outlook thing but I have 8.1 with Thunderbird and use POP3.
Highlighted

Hi Marvin,

I think it would be best to get more direct assistance with your e-mail. Can we call you at the phone number ending in 61 for some over the phone troubleshooting? If so, let us know the best time to contact you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

I have Thunderbird set for POP3 for 1 Outlook.com & 3 Hughesnet accounts while accessesing a Gmail account as IMAP.

The settings on how to access an acount lay within the email client program you use.
Highlighted

Hi Marvin,

It's been 2 weeks since we last heard from you. We will consider this case closed. If you have further questions, contact us again.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Spectator

Re: Change email protocal to imapp

I have a gmail account and have recently switched to Hughes net.  I can't get Microsoft Outlook 2010 to work.  I get an error I don't believe I have the correct password for the server.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Change email protocal to imapp

@10061bauer

Because this is a very old thread, it would be best to start a new topic for your issue, which you can do by clicking on the blue "Start a topic" button on the upper right while within the Tech Support section.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro