cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When did Chat Suport turn into Email Support?

Re: When did Chat Suport turn into Email Support?

Nice, but I'm not going make all those changes to my servers (28 and growing). When I was with Brighthouse I had dynamic IP as well, never once did cpanel log me out like it does with Hughes. Since it worked with Brighthouse and does not work Hughes then it's a little obvious where the problem comes in.

I clear mine 4 to 5 times a day on each of the 4 browsers I use so I doubt that was the issue.
Associate Professor
Highlighted

Hi v9w7_sd75d71o8ov,

Welcome back. Let's get some more information about what you're experiencing so we can help address your concerns.

What is the exact error message you're getting when you're being logged off? (Please provide screenshot if possible.)

When was the first time you noticed getting logged off cPanel while on your HughesNet connection?

Have you ever been able to access cPanel without getting logged off suddenly while on a HughesNet connection?

Can you currently use cPanel normally via a non-HughesNet connection?

Does this occur in multiple browsers?

Does disabling Web Acceleration make a difference? (Go to 192.168.0.1, which is the System Control Center or SCC and follow these steps to get to where you can toggle Web Acceleration: https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/can_i_enable_disable_my_web_acceleration_myself)

Does changing your DNS server to a different one, like Google's make a difference? (http://www.howtogeek.com/164981/how-to-switch-to-opendns-or-google-dns-to-speed-up-web-browsing/)

Once we have answers to these, I'll have sufficient information to send to an engineer for their input on your concern. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->