cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does our Data Plan Reload

When does our Data Plan Reload

I'm still trying to learn this system, I did a search in questions but after reading several threads and still no answer I ask this question, is there a certain time of day our data plan reloads? I'm on day 31 and still on zero for anytime use, I know I have Bonus Token time left but trying to conserve that, Thanks for any info you can share. I've enclosed screen shot.

19 REPLIES 19

Re: When does our Data Plan Reload

Thanks I knew the day cycle just wondered if it were Midnight, High noon, or 8 AM, I have company coming for Dinner and they use my wireless service, Gotta stay Connected!

Hi Ron, From looking at your graph it appears you are refilling tonight and that should happen right around midnight. For a closer look at when your BB and AB time frames as well as refill date and loads of other info take a look at the bottom of SCC http://192.168.0.1/ Hoovering over each term such as Anytime allowance ect will explain each bucket a little further. at the bottom it will say Allowance resets in........ The amount of hrs stated there should give you an exact refill time.

As far as conserving your BB, your wasting your time.. They do NOT carry over and you will not have your BB tonight as refill should happen before 2am. I wrote an article once on the ins an outs of SCC kinda delves into allowance an what not a little. If you care to read it, it's located here: http://www.ricksyakshack.com/view_topic.php?id=9263&forum_id=73    but just a quick pro quo on allowance, Anytime is from 8am-2am your local time. If you are on a Smartbrowsing plan and run out of anytime it should run on smartbrowsing for email an text pages all else would be slowed down or run on tokens should you hit FAP (runout) in that time frame. Bonus bytes works a little differently. They run from 2am-8m your local time. When there empty they will draw from anytime first should there be any left, then draws from tokens if any there or smartbrowsing if on that plan an doing text or email browsing. If you are not on a smartbrowsing plan or have tokens you will slow to a crawl till you refill. I know a bit confusing but it is what it is....        Of course I could be WAY off on how smartbrowsing works as I have yet to experience it Smiley Sad Maybe another user could correct me if I'm wrong!!

Thanks to both of You for the Replies
Honorary Alumnus

Ron,

Have you forgotten all the info available in the Modems SCC ?

It is accessed by entering 192.168.0.1 into your browsers address bar. It should be saved for ready access in your browsers "favorites" and renamed Modem System Control Center or something similar.

As to the answer to your question .... the SCC will supply you with that answer to the minute.

Example of mine: (click on the picture for a larger image)

Assistant Professor

I have a bookmark to 192.168.0.1.  Smiley Happy

As far as the time, it is always midnight.

sgoshe , correct me if I'm wrong they are on MST  reloads at 2:00AM  /  CST =12, midnight , am i right in this ?

And Morning, Melisa, sgoshe , Purgatory  And Ron !!!
Assistant Professor

Pretty sure it is always midnight local time no matter what zone.

sgoshe i might have just  thought i had read that somewhere in this forum ,  thats the reason i asked for you to correct me ,if i was wrong !!!  And thanks  again for i surely would hate to post anything wrong !!!