Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does our Data Plan Reload

Honorary Alumnus

Re: When does our Data Plan Reload

Christopher,

Here are the bracketed time zone correction figures:

sgoshe is correct ... midnight local.

That refill time doesn't apply to 9000 Legacy plans with daily refill. They occur about 6am local (during the 2 to 7am free zone) so the data is available for the "start" of the subscribers day.

It also doesn't apply to legacy 6000 & 7000 sytems that have a hourly drip refill except during free zone hours.

I added those to avoid confusion in the event a legacy plan user were to read this thread.

Honorary Alumnus

Christopher,

Here are the bracketed time zone correction figures:

sgoshe is correct ... midnight local.

That refill time doesn't apply to 9000 Legacy plans with daily refill. They occur about 6am local (during the 2 to 7am free zone) so the data is available for the "start" of the subscribers day.

It also doesn't apply to legacy 6000 & 7000 sytems that have a hourly drip refill except during free zone hours.

I added those to avoid confusion in the event a legacy plan user were to read this thread.

i do not know how that stuck in my mind , AND really thank you and any members , seeing me getting it wrong, i would surely appreciate the input in straightening me  out , and promise i do mind , being told the proper way and advise, can not really learn unless  you as a family ,all work together  !!!!!  and Gwalk900 ,thanks !!!  And you know how i like pictures !!!!

Thanks to all, I did open my control panel and it does give me time to refill by hours and Mins.! I gave each one of you a Star! Thanks again

Hello Ron,

I'm glad you got your question answered! This is something for the books we will make note to make more obvious to new customers... Everyone is correct - the time displayed on your System Control Center (192.168.0.1) will show you the EXACT time at which it will reset!

Thanks,
Amanda

Yep I think the focal Point of Introduction to new members should be Come Here First, Your Phone tech help line involves way Too much Time and The whole Time we are Calling On Our Dime Not Hughes!

Ron,that's the reason i always post it a lot  !!!

Melissa the Token Bytes I was referring to have stay and I do or will have a reserve to bank on, There must be two types one's you buy those will expire if you don't use them and Those Granted by Phone Support that do renew until used, It had renewed or carried over from last month also.

Hi Ron, I totally missed that you said "Token Bonus Bytes" and just thought you meant Bonus Bytes Bucket... All Purchased Tokens as well as granted Tokens by support will carry over, and some must be activated before they show up in your Token Byte bucket but that's awhole nother disscussion altogether lol.   

Chrissy my wife has the same Problem, I think I think faster than I type and don't quite get my point across completely?