cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Bandwidth Usage Graph be available again?

Highlighted

Re: When will Bandwidth Usage Graph be available again?

Your website is antiquated, and confusing, because it is difficult to get the information I need in order to be able to check and control my internet data usage.  I find that several of the pathways connecting your web site to your other data are not responding, and haven't been working for most of the 45 days or so that I have been receiving your service.  I seem to think that you might be doing this on purpose to keep your customers in the dark concerning their bandwidth and download usage.  I think that if you are going to gouge your customers for every minute of service you provide you could at least give them a quality product. I am very annoyed, disappointed and dissatisfied with you customer service product, i.e.: the substandard processes of your website. and for this reason I will be seeking other alternatives.  There is no way you can continue to provide bad service and stay in business.  For example, look at CLEAR high speed internet service..... Where are they now? Out of business.  I was employed by them and I experienced this same issue from your side.  They moved their customer service to an overseas company and did not satisfy the general public's need for quality customer service and fair treatment when it comes to disputes.  That's all anyone really wants when they are spending their hard earned money for services.  Good Luck to you.   
Highlighted
Junior

Hi pursleydl,

I see this is your first post so welcome to the community.
Congratulations to finding your way to help without going through a foreign tech support.
The Official Reps. are here Mon. - Fri.  9:00am until 5:00pm.
Additionally, there are some very qualified people here to assist you too.

If you are having a problem with your service, let me suggest that you start your own thread and post you issues there.

As to watching your data allowance, you can always see it in your SCC. (System Control Center) The SCC is reached by using the URL 192.168.0.1

Looking forward to working with you,

Don  Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Alum

Hi ret2rom,

I have escalated your case up to our engineers. We should be able to get this resolved for you. I'll update you once I hear back from them.

Thanks,
Chris
Freshman

Thank you Chris.  I tried again today and I am still unable to access the graph.
Highlighted
Alum

Hi ret2rom,

Sorry for the long period without a reply. Unfortunately our Spaceway customers on the HN9000 modems are still having this issue. This has been happening since our most recent CMC update which our engineers are still looking into. You should still be able to track through the status meter but once I do hear any news from engineers I will let you know.

Thanks,
Chris
Highlighted
Spectator

Chris, I also have the HN9000 modem and have been very annoyed that I can no longer access the data usage graph, especially when I get hard throttled for having done nothing out of the ordinary. Would be interested to know when this will be fixed.
Thanks
Kris
Highlighted
Alum

Hi Kris,

This is still being worked on. I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully you are still able to track everything with the status meter. Or you can also download glasswire from www.glasswire.com

- Chris