cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did my anytime allowance go?

Re: Where did my anytime allowance go?

I have the same problem... yesterday I was at 0% when I got home from work, What??. 50% this morning... we looked at Craig's list for about an hour... now at 26%. The download usage meter doesn't work. SO this has to be that Skyway outage issue... it has to be.

They give you a token of 1000MB's for your inconvenience, I thought that was a nice gesture...now I think it is because I am now going to start using them because I am always less than 100% everyday this past week, which only ever happened three times since I have started with HughesNet back in 2009!!!

Re: Where did my anytime allowance go?

Hello sefira and tvkinser, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your posts, we want to address your concerns. Please read the information here and follow the instructions there: https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/wheres-my-bytes-how-to-test-for-data-leaks

Then please scroll up and click on the New Post button to start your own thread and include your screenshots in your thread.

Your cooperation and patience are greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->