cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has my data allowance gone?

Re: Where has my data allowance gone?

I envy people who have alternatives of any sort, as opposed to being dependent on HughesNet. I cannot get cell phone reception where I live, so my only other option is dial-up.  As much as I'd like to dump HughesNet, I can't bring myself to go back to dial-up.

Ugh, I'm so sorry y'all don't have cell phone alternatives! I'm going to be looking into it as soon as I'm done with this deadline. Even if the internet wasn't horrible, the business practices are so dishonest and frustrating and immoral, it makes me sick to give my money to those kinds of people. 
Highlighted

mine does not show, just icon, got token last night, just turned on computer, at 6% of download allowance, what does that mean? computer has been off, I don't download  anything????

allowance gone, status meter red again???????????

data gone

found what I assume is status meter, hidden,  2 little red circles on the bottom, cleaned out trash, ( 72 email messages) no allowance left??? I have not done anything on this computer , just turned it on and posting here????

Currently in Regular PeriodData Allowance StatusHard-Throttled Anytime Data Allowance500 MBAnytime Data Refill Rate250 MBAnytime Data Allowance Remaining0 MB (0%)Bonus BytesUnlimitedBonus Bytes RemainingUnlimited Token Bytes Available0 MB
 Allowance Resets in 0 days, 21 hr and 7 minRegular Period Ends in 18 hr and 7 min

I don't know what all this means??? Never had this happen before, Have Hughes Net for 4 years, ( no other choice yet) always some problems. Lousy company 

having the same problem.

you got that right, nobody at HN does anything about it, its our fault.