cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has my data allowance gone?

Re: Where has my data allowance gone?

lucky you, I am the only one using this computer unless my yorkie decided to use it. I do not listen to music, have never been able to watch a 2 minute video, don't play games, besides I am a senior not to computer savy but know enough that I am being ripped off by HN.

I can't get cell phone service here either, have to use a land line, I am in rural NY state, will also file a complaint with  attorney general

forgot to mention, been on vacation, must be "ghosts" are using my computer.

Go for it! I will be filing today in Georgia

just got another token, 250 MB, whatever that is, will shut my computer down now and check back later to see whats left. it is 8:16 am EST.

I will agree with all who say hughes net does not deliver what they say they will, they don't even come close. Now I call that false advertising and to me that is very wrong. But....I also say that they are not the only ones who advertise what they don't provide either. 

I also do agree with them not giving anywhere near enough total allowance for people to do things they need to do or even for us seniors, ( of which I am definitely one at age almost 69). 

But to be honest I think that those of who live where we cannot get any service other than hugesnet or wild blue, which is my case, I will just have to learn to live with it because at my age I don't see me moving back to town or even a few miles down the road where people can get what ever they choose.

I know I really don't have the true answer whether hughesnet is robbing people of their usage, but sorry was just going by what it was in my case. I apologize for assuming! I know it is not as good as cable, although I do hear almost as many complaints about cable as I do about satellite. But when I lived in Florida about 5 years ago we had cable and to me it was great! So yes I know we can not ever all share the same opinions.

If most of you are truly getting robbed of usage, I do hope that one day that will end!  

100% agree, senior also (70) . just checked  allowance went from 250 MB to 210 MB just by getting on this site. Status meter at 45%.  total rip off.

oh...btw  it is 11:12am EST , computer has been off since last time I posted. now at 197 MB, status meter at 39%. they want you to purchase tokens that's all... more $$$ for them..

down to 190 MB and all am doing is posting this . Does that make sense?????

at 165MB