cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the speed????

New Poster

Re: Where's the speed????

OK, I've tried all these...several times.  The result is always the same.  

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! 

We cannot view movies without constant interuptions (I counted over 30 reloads in one hour last night).

I have to walk away and wait hours for my video creations for my online classes to be uploaded, and even then some are timed out.

My wife's business is suffering from the same thing.

Do you have any other suggestions before we opt out?

Highlighted

Hi GeoPa, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for posting, we certainly want to address your concerns. Your overall beam is slated to see improvements in performance in the coming 30 days, according to our engineers here at corporate. In the meantime, I've also made some adjustments to your modem to see if we can temporarily boost performance. Let me know if you notice any difference.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Highlighted

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.