Who can be contacted to fix a problem?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlantz
Junior

Who can be contacted to fix a problem?

This comany has some real serious issues. Especially in the Customer Service area.

This company could care less about it's customers.

It seems Liz is the only one that has any ability to do anything, and she just isn't enough people to go around.

How can I call where to fix my problems? The idiots in the farmed out call centers have the ability to do little of nothing other than pass you off to someone else, until they get tired of not being able to help you, then pass you to another.

Yes, I am making a lot of posts no, BECAUSE I AM FRUSTRATED and MAD!!! You can only be asked to be patient for so long. a WEEK is WAY too long.... 

This company does not care, so they won't answer my posts, nor will they fix my problems. and the problems really aren't mine, they are induced by this do nothing company... 

I have a case number. I was never called back on it, so I came here.. Now Liz only gets back to me once a day or so..  What kid of way to do busines is this????? 

WHO CAN I CALL!?!?! Why does this company not have a REAL customer service department??????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jlantz
Junior

For those that are not getting satisfaction here, or with their thrid world call centers,  call the corporate office in Germantown MD. They will place you with "Execuitive Customer Service"... where they seem to be able to fix problems.... 

I spent 10 minutes on the phone there, and my issue was fixed. Wished I would have thought of calling CORP a long time ago.. Not only would my head feel better from beating it against a wall, but Hughes wouldn't have wasted hours and hours of their time, eating up their profits... 

This company has a lot to learn... 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13