cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get the 50 GB Bonus Bytes?

Sophomore

Why can't I get the 50 GB Bonus Bytes?

Why can't I get the 20/50 plan for no extra charge? Right now, I have the 20/25 GB plan. I was told by a rep today that the ONLY way I can get the 50 GB Bonus Bytes that EVERY other plan receives is if I pay $30 MORE a month. Ridiculous. I have been a customer since 2009. Why can't I get the better plan since I am on the MAX Plan already? I do not understand. I am right now looking into other providers. Please explain if possible. Thank you.
7 REPLIES 7
Sophomore

Re: Why can't I get the 50 GB Bonus Bytes?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I get 50 GB Bonus Bytes?.

I cannot get the Bonus Bytes 50 GB without paying more money? I have the 20/25 GB plan but HughesNet is stating that I have to pay more for the Bonus Bytes every other plan offers?!? Anyone else dealing with this?? It doesn't make any sense. TIA

Good afternoon elholzman,

I was able to locate your account and do see that you have been a great long term customer for at least 6 years! Thank you so much and welcome the community!! We do have retention offers that are made to customers just like you, based on length of service, billing and payment history, etc. We will review your account to see if you are eligible for a monthly discount if you were to upgrade to the new "Max" plan. We certainly would not like to see you go after being such a loyal customer all these years. I will assign an account manager to contact your directly.

Thank you for writing so that we could offer some help.

Have a good weekend,

Miles
Sophomore

Hi Miles, Thank you. I would really appreciate the consideration. I look forward to hearing from the account manager.
Sophomore

Will account manager be emailing or calling me directly? Please let me know. Thanks.
Sophomore

Thanks, again. I am in contact with an account manager. I have received the best customer service both by phone and here.

Good morning elholzman,

That is very good to hear. Thank you for reporting your satisfaction here. We are glad to hear your service plan issues were worked. Again we really appreciate you as a long term customer!!

Miles
Highlighted

brandon, have you logged into http://192.168.0.1 to see what your data balance is, and to see if there are any error codes?

If it only works between 2-8 you might have already used all of your anytime data.