cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Hughes offer Zonealarm on a montly basis ,bud Win 10 users can notuse the download because it is not compatible?

New Poster

Re: Why does Hughes offer Zonealarm on a montly basis ,bud Win 10 users can notuse the download because it is not compatible?

I am having the same problem.
New Poster

Re: Why does Hughes offer Zonealarm on a montly basis ,bud Win 10 users can notuse the download because it is not compatible?

I have also downloaded the win 10 version from the ZA website and entered the key. It also says I'm on a 30 day trail only. Also, a lot of the functions (specifically the keylogger and spam) continuously turn to "off" when I try to turn them on. Since I have just deleted ZA all together and am using the virus software that came with the PC. However I much rather prefer ZA. Every since you guy's updated your website zonealarm has had may problems downloading from your website. I've had ZA with hughesnet for almost 3 years and before the updated website I had no problem downloading extras.

Hello,

Please try uninstalling Zone Alarm then installing using this other link to the Win10-compatible installer: https://community.hughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/why-does-hughes-offer-zonealarm-on-a-montly-basis-b...

If you still have concerns, please start your own thread so we can better focus on your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Ah, thanks for clarifying that you've already tried that Win10 link. I apologize for the incovenience, and thank you very much for this important feedback. This is useful information, I will send this to the appropriate people here at corporate. I'm glad you have another anti-virus program to fall back on; PC security is important.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

Hi Liz
Today I got the message from Zonealarm that my 30 days are over and i need to renew. I tried a few things. Nothing worked. Than i tried one more time. What I ended up to do to make the subscription from Hughes to work is: I deleted the the key that i had from Hughes out of the  Key bar and reinstalled it back on the bar. Now i got the Ok bar and clicked OK. Than i turned all programs on.  Now my 30 days went to 00 and everything works just as it should.  Please let other people know.   Wilfried R
New Poster

liz see my post. I got it to work. Wilfried R

Hi Wilfried,

This is great! I'm glad to hear you got that countdown timer zeroed out and all the ZoneAlarm features up and running. I really appreciate you taking the time to come back to tell me what you did to get this to work, it will be helpful for others. I will test this on our ZoneAlarm here in the lab since I activated it around the same time you did, so my 30 days may be up as well.

Thank you again! Please don't hesitate to drop by the community if you need anything.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

New Poster

Hi Liz
I do not understand what is going on. My Zonealarm worked till two days ago. Now i get the message that my key from Hughes is not a valid key and so Zonealarm is turned off till i get a valid key. Kan you help? Wilfried

Hi Wilfried,

I saw and replied to your other thread, I'm sorry Zone Alarm was once again a cause for concern for you, but I'm glad you were able to get working copies directly from them.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz