cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Facebook blocked by my HN9000 system?

Re: Why is Facebook blocked by my HN9000 system?

Thanks Patti, tried that but it did not work. Also tried changing https to http with no luck (that worked a few years ago). It's back up after not working for about 24 hours, but it's just a game so no big deal. Thanks though!
Highlighted

well my internet connection with FB sucks, my son checks my computer every time he comes out tells me I'm am not getting what im paying for

even when i try to pay my
 bill it times out 30 mins or more

Im also having this same issue with Facebook.  I do have a 9000 series modem.  I get to any other site no issue.  But my wife uses Facebook most every day ( well she tries now, unsuccessfully ).  It will not render on any browser, any PC, or any tablet Facebook app.   If there is a known solution from the Hughesnet reps, can that be shared with the rest of us?  Id like to know it.

Thanks.

yes its still down for us liz, i use fb to keep up with my daughter at school shes a big FB user so w use the mesg and posting systems there,, not for games at all,,, but thanks for taking a look I am tryin to find a answer and need to rule out everything  come across,, thanks for looking Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the update, I'm sorry to hear Facebook is still down for you, and apparently other people here. I'm going to send your information to our engineers to see if there's anything they can do.

To all others, we're sending your account information as well. R Davis, we're unable to locate your account, so if you would like to be included in this batch of accounts we're sending up, please post your modem's serial number.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hello,

If you're unable to access Facebook, please run a traceroute to Facebook and post your results here. If you aren't sure what that is, just take a screenshot of what you see when you try to visit Facebook. How to take a screenshot: take-a-screenshot.org

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

I can not access Facebook either, I also have HN9000.
New Poster

Liz my HN9000 wont login to FB either it just goes to the login page and after entering the login info it just sits there
Assistant Professor

Sounds like a 9000 gateway/server issue but just my opinion and we know what that is worth. Something on the secure protocol side?