cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Facebook blocked by my HN9000 system?

Re: Why is Facebook blocked by my HN9000 system?

Hi Liz,    My Facebook is still down... Smiley Sad

Hi there,

I also had the same issues.  It wouldn't let me log onto anything, every website worked except when it had a log in, it would give me unable to connect page.  That includes my bank accounts, credit card accounts, amazon account, etc.  After all those didn't work, I tried facebook, that too didn't work.  Who knows if it's fixed now, I haven't been home for over 4 days.  It's a waste of data to get on to a site and then trying to log into it says unable to connect.

Our status hasnt changed either.  Facebook.com was available earlier this morning via PC and tablet app.  Since 1:30pmET it has not been available.  Still get the same error as before:  

No data received

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

I can do the same thing using a hotspot. Same boat.
Assistant Professor

They have already admitted it is not on the user's end. See Amanda's post directly below.

I totally agree. Paying for a service you are not receiving is like putting money in a pile and burning it. Help us Hughesnet.

once again... no facebook all day... what a shame Hughes-net...  dial up is better then this... and 
when you use the beta fscebook, it uses your data real fast...  smh
Highlighted

Same here - up this morning, down since late morning.   Liz, are there any other updates on the progress of this issue?

Hello,

While we are actively working on getting everyone back up and running, I'd like to be sure of the way everyone is accessing Facebook. If you click on the link below, can you reach Facebook? Please do not type facebook.com, www.facebook.com into your browser. You only need to click the link below and please let me know if it is working now.

Link: https://www.facebook.com

Thank you,
Amanda

working (but I wasn't having any problem anyway)