cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Facebook blocked by my HN9000 system?

Re: Why is Facebook blocked by my HN9000 system?

As of today, Ive had no problem accessing via www.facebook.com either by PC browser or tablet application.    Yesterday it was still a problem.

Hi kiesl5373,

Please try Facebook now and let me know if you can successfully access it.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

I had the very same problem too. Every thing else would work fine except FB. I rebooted everything and I buy and sell on FB. So I got on my cell phone and if my wifi was connected FB was blocked if I turned off my wifi and just used my data plan I could get on FB. Then for days I had no download allowance. Really think Hughesnet should compensate us somehow for all the BS.

today no problem, Facebook works... now lets see what tomorrow holds...  Smiley Happy  Is there going to be any kind of a compensation for all the extra data we have used, by accessing the beta Facebook? We use twice as much having to use the beta version... 

facebook broken again worked yesterday 
Highlighted

Back to having a problem this morning..   Worked yesterday pretty much all day.  Today, we cannot access.   Same errors:

No data received

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Same problem as everyone else, no facebook this a.m. but worked yesterday in a.m. but not in afternoon. Tried the link above that Amanda said to try but no fb thru that either. Getting really tired of this....

Hello,

We just posted an updated announcement regarding users who cannot access Facebook. Please see it here: https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/facebook-problems-k6sdnj9cu87b3

Thank you,
Amanda