cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my available data going up AND down?

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Re: Why is my available data going up AND down?

@maratsade wrote:

if you count the little, basic one that can be accessed from the Community, under "My Usage."

The my Account page has a "usage' tab ... that tab has two faces:

Usage:

myAccount Usage.PNG

And

History:

myAccount History.PNG

In my view the myAccount Usage Meter is not so little really ... This is the one that the modem reports usage to ... the data is then corellated and the myAccount meter is undated .. the SCC meter is updated from that data as well as the Download Status meter display.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@maratsade wrote:

"To clarify, there are THREE  "usage meters" available to you:"

Four if you count the little, basic one that can be accessed from the Community, under "My Usage."

my_usage.png

Well, that's interesting.  I never even noticed that was there.  Something fairly new?  What a cute, little meter.  LOL.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Well I'll be rolled in flour, there is another one !

Never noticed that one before.

usage three.PNG

Nice catch @maratsade

maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Those Hughes fiends make it so hard to be ignorant about data usage!! LOL

maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

"Well, that's interesting.  I never even noticed that was there.  Something fairly new?  What a cute, little meter.  LOL.  "

It's been there all the time, since the inception of the new Community. It is a cute little meter, isn't it?  It's very good for a quickie look at usage.

Oh, and there is also the app -- that has a meter too.

DBB
New Poster

Hi all:  I am a brand new HughesNet customer (Gen5).  This is a _super helpful_ thread!  I am grateful to see an active community of message board users.  I hope to be able to put in 2 cents worth as I learn my way around this new system.  Again, thanks to all of you.  Duncan

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@DBB

Glad you found the Community.  Welcome!  Smiley Happy

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro