HughesNet Community

Why is my monthly allowance gone before the month is half over?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickysduck2
New Poster

Why is my monthly allowance gone before the month is half over?

I feel I am paying too much for internet that I can only use for a couple week per month. I have read lots of post from others having the same issue. I can understand the monthly allowance being gone if a person is streaming movies,watching youtube and uploading lots of stuff but I don't do any of that and I can never get past half a month without all my allowance gone. Its seems to me Hughes is pulling something in an attempt to get us to purchase bonus tokens and make more money. I am no longer under an agreement and am free to go elsewhere and I plan to if this is not resolved.I use email,google stuff,use facebook and visit forums Im a member of. This activity should NOT drain all my monthly allowance in a week when I am not uploading movies or anything that requires an enormous amount of data.I have contacted Hughesnet about this in the past and they were unwilling to help reach a satisfactory conclusion to this. I feel the least Hughesnet can do is provide an extra 2g of bonus tokens free we can use each month. This is the only thing that will make me consider remaining a customer.Im so mad that this continues to happens month after month. I have been a loyal customer for several years and am so done!
16 REPLIES 16