cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my token bytes being used

Why is my token bytes being used

Hey Liz, Amanda, someone, I just loged into Windows and that stupid status meter says I am using my token bytes.  I still have pleanty of anytime left.  I want to keep the 2.4gb tokens in reserve.  Stop using my token bytes see below what it says.

STATUS METERPURCHASE TOKENSANYTIME DATA

57%

remaining

gigabytes used

gigabytes in your plan

BONUS BYTES

87%

remaining

megabytes used

TOKEN BYTES AVAILABLE: 2.5 GB

Token bytes are currently being used.

{smartbrowsing_indicator}
ANYTIME DATA CYCLE USAGE (2/2 — 3/2)
43%

of your data allowance
has been used

33%

(10 days) of this data
cycle has passed

61 REPLIES 61

Re: Why is my token bytes being used

Hi Gary,

Is it doing it right now still? Can you please get a screenshot of this so we can show our testers and developers?

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Honorary Alumnus

Gary,

Is the "light" lit ?

Assistant Professor

Did you reboot the modem?

OK here it is
Highlighted

I'll see what I can do

Well I don't use stupid windows that much anymore just went there to check on an old file and move it to a shared folder.  But no light and as long as it is just a glitch in the status meter I wont worry about it.  I normally just go to 192.168.0.1 and check from there.  I am back into Linux for now but will reboot the thing when I am done.
Honorary Alumnus

You have a Gremlin infestation for sure !

Yea darn Hoyt Axton droped the thing off after midnight, during a thunderstorn, at the local McDonalds I guess

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the screenshot, our devs are looking at this now. It looks like your token bytes aren't actually being used, despite what the Status Meter is showing. Let us know if exiting out of the Status Meter completely and re-opening it makes any difference.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->