cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my token bytes being used

Re: Why is my token bytes being used

Been there done that still the same.  I don't know what it displays on my other pc I'm not using Windows on it but Sgoshe suggested reboot the modem so I'll try that and let you know ASAP.  It isn't a big deal as long as my tokens aren't being used for real.  I do not use it very much just to download Dollar General Coupons most of the time.  Dollar General Coupon print software isn't compatible to linux.

Also, on which OS are you using the Status Meter? I know you have multiple machines and OSes. Smiley Happy

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Ok Liz just rebooted the modem, same ol song and dance, no difference.  That is on my Windows 7 Partition

It is weird I booted my other PC into Win7 Enterprise and shows up correct.  So I rebooted the other PC running Win7 Professional (the problem child) and it is still showing the error.  The only difference is one is wired (problem child) and the other is wireless.  Like I said no big deal Dollar General don't have any good coupons this week anyway.
Honorary Alumnus

Gary, see if they have a large spray can of "Gremlin-B-Gone",

Methinks you may need it. Smiley Happy

Thanks Gary, I'm glad this isn't a pressing matter for you, but for our devs, they are interested in why this is happening. I'll pass along this info to them.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Whenever you have a moment to spare, please uninstall and re-install the Status Meter on your Win 7 Pro machine and let us know if the issue persists. The Status Meter should be fine on that particular OS.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Hey Liz

That did work but I will log into windows more often to see if it stays

Thanks Gary!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Gwalk I caught that lil' bugger trying to snook into a gofer' hole and I got da varmit with a .22 short, no wait that was my .22 Air Rifle.  Can't tell themin's apart?