cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my token bytes being used

Re: Why is my token bytes being used

No problem this one is done

It fell out into your shopping cart , while you were shopping at ATA-BOYS' STORE ,yesterday !!!   LOL !!!!

Good morning Gary,

If you get a chance today, our devs would like you to enter 192.168.0.1/getdeviceinfo/info.bin into a browser, then copy and send us the output for each machine. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hey Liz

Well this is what I woke up to this morning

What the heck happened?

Thanks Gary!

I'll pass these on to the devs. I double checked your FAP status on our end, and we do see 0 Anytime bytes as well, so you're currently running on your token data. I've added some more token data so we can continue investigating.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hey Liz

Yea this is strange I have had unexplained usage in the  past but thought it was taken care of.  If I recall correctly back about this time last year this happened.  It wasn't anything like this though.  Eight gig overnight used when things were not in use isn't funny it is an atrocity.  Thanks for the help and tokens, maybe instead of a Gremlin I have a Poltergeist.

Needless to say I am not a happy camper this morning, it seems a Bear ate up all my breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Honorary Alumnus

Liz,

You may wish to edit Gary's last two replies as his SAN is visible.

Gary, you may wish to preview and edit, if necessary, any future posts of that nature in the form of DSSxxxxxxx.

Gary, the one you plugged yesterday .... was this him ?

Honorary Alumnus

Gary, do the other two meters give the same information?

No it was a bit smaller.  Now I have ghost and bears to contend with. I may need a LAW for these varments.

Oh yea!  As does 192.168.0.1 and it shows up at HughesNet according to Liz.  Eight gigs gone overnight.