cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why when are paying big money for high speed internet and we get dialup speed during the most times that people aqre up

Highlighted

Re: Why when are paying big money for high speed internet and we get dialup speed during the most times that people aqre up

I am sure that Liz removed it for security reasons.

Highlighted

Re: Why when are paying big money for high speed internet and we get dialup speed during the most times that people aqre up

case 46749880
Highlighted

Yesterday the level one tech determined it was a modem problem and I just received the modem and in stalled it waited the hour for install time like instructions said now my speed is now 700 kbps on download and 200 on upload 

Highlighted

On now I just tried to watch a news feed video from the myhughesnet home page with it only stopping 12 times to buffer not bad for a 1 minute video

Highlighted

unless you work for hughesnet why would you need it if they removed it

Highlighted

your no. is posted  !!!  at 6:35 PM  just have to go out and come back in !!! to see it !!!
Highlighted

Got off with tech support again and now the replacement modem is the wrong one it was a downgrade from what I had. But at least the guy finally escalated it to the next level see what happens Friday I have to give them 24 hours

Highlighted

So Liz explain this to me. after new modem over a total of 12 hours on the phone with tech support and 2 hours with HTMS today I was told that you don't sell high speed you just sell internet access. So a speed of 400kbps is acceptable during peak times Which in my area is from 7 am until 9:30 pm which is anytime most people are awake and advanced support will not contact me because it is not a valid claim because I am getting internet even though it is slow and he would get reprimanded if he refered it again, But  according to your advertisements you will provide high speed internet to those living in rural areas that only have dial up available "With HughesNet Gen4 satellite Internet, you'll be able to watch video clips, download music, shop, chat, and learn – all faster than ever
Highlighted

oh and here is the third case number for this week the one that was supposed to refer me to advanced support 46780767 and yes the new modem was installed and tested
Highlighted

Hi Curt,

We want to be sure you have the HT1100 before running new speed tests. According to our system, it appears that you're still using an HT1000 modem. If that was what was sent to you, I apologize, at this point, we want to get you on our latest model. I'll go ahead and have an HT1100 overnighted to you so we can troubleshoot your concerns on the latest equipment.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.