Hughesnet Community

Why when are paying big money for high speed internet and we get dialup speed during the most times that people aqre up

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Curt Schell

Why when are paying big money for high speed internet and we get dialup speed during the most times that people aqre up

How many are paying for the 10 meg signal but only get an unacceptable time sensative speed of less than 1 meg of download speed from 7 am to10 pm? I have been getting slow speeds that are unacceptable speeds of 300kbps-700 kbps from 7 am-10 pm I should not have to get up at 4 am or stay up till after 10 just to check my email and watch news feeds! I have had every excuse from in-climate weather to bad router yet I am plugged directly into the modem. It should not take 2 minutes to open my hughesnetgen4 homepage let alone try to watch a video.  I pay for high speed and get dial up speed because of over sold servers I have been on tech support several times over the last 4 months with no results they connected me with third party troubleshooter and they determined it has nothing to do with my equipment  So why am I paying $70 a month for $25 internet?
41 REPLIES 41