cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why when are paying big money for high speed internet and we get dialup speed during the most times that people aqre up

Highlighted

Re: Why when are paying big money for high speed internet and we get dialup speed during the most times that people aqre up

No I had an HT 1100 but when they sent the replacement it was a HT 1000 and I was told it was because you were out of stock on the 1100's and that it was no different just different numbers but the insides were the same
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Re: Why when are paying big money for high speed internet and we get dialup speed during the most times that people aqre up

More incompetent Tier 1 call center people. Surprise, surprise!
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Well that info wasn't written into the Sacred Script  without a line item in the script and no real knowledge or practical experience .... how are they to know ?

Just Say'n

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

but it doesn't say so  in the Sacred Script  therefore ... you blaspheme !

Highlighted

Curt , !!!! glad you posted that for i believe Liz and Amanda will have a field day on that one !!!!   Gwalk900 you just not right !!!!!
Highlighted
Freshman

Liz,

Every time I talk to one of your tech people I get a different site to use to check speed. The last time it was TestMy.net. supposedly operated by hughes net. I have been told everything from 10MBps to avg of 5MBps is what you guys supply but my service never ever in an entire year even come close to that speed.

I saw a post as I was reading earlier that best describes my experience with Hughes Net and their reps it is " if their lips are moving or their finger are typing they are lying".

I have never had any dealings with any company in my 66 years that comes even close to being as dishonest with and as uncaring about the customer as this outfit.

If I had operated my company the way that Hughes Net does I would have been run out of business.

Can't wait for my time is this internet hell to be over.

Sanford 

Highlighted
Tutor

Hughesnet does not operate Testmy.net. In fact I don't believe there is any association at all.
Highlighted

I was told the same thing but I run at .60 at 10
Highlighted

I have run test and when I run them its at dialup speed but when Hughes does it it's awesome high speed. Nice lies