cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vosmerac
New Poster

WiFi-Modem

Hello,

We just purchased 2 new phones and I was trying to connect them to my WiFi, I have an HT2000w. I put in the SSID and password **bleep** my PC and all is well connected there for WiFi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@vosmerac 

In the available connections you see in your phone, hug2 is the 2.4Ghz band and hug5 is the 5Ghz band.  If you changed the access password for either band, make sure you're using the right one.  If you see a "hidden network", don't try to connect to that, as that is a dedicated network that's only for the HughesNet WiFi Booster, and only that booster has the ability to connect to it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MarkJFine
Professor

what is it you're trying to say here?

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@vosmerac 

In the available connections you see in your phone, hug2 is the 2.4Ghz band and hug5 is the 5Ghz band.  If you changed the access password for either band, make sure you're using the right one.  If you see a "hidden network", don't try to connect to that, as that is a dedicated network that's only for the HughesNet WiFi Booster, and only that booster has the ability to connect to it.