Will not go to Yahoo.com

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrjrwj1
New Poster

Will not go to Yahoo.com

Since February 3rd I can not access my yahoo mail account on any of my devices that are connected via wi-fi. My phone only will if I turn off wi-fi. This started when I upgraded to a more expensive ( hopefully) faster data download and amount of gigs. Well it certainly isn't fast but that is a different problem. I re-started all devices and your router, but to no avail. I researched your tech support and other users have had this same issue with connecting to yahoo.com. I read that a new router was what fixed this system weakness. I know it is on your end because my phone will go to yahoo only after turning off wi-fi. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Damian

Hello Richard,

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear you are not able to access your email. It appears there was an outage on your specific beam with regards to accessing Yahoo. This outage has just been restored and you should now be able to access Yahoo. If you are still not able to access your email, please power cycle the modem by unplugging it from the wall outlet for 30 seconds, and waiting for up to 2 minutes for the modem to fully come back on. Please update me if you are able to access Yahoo.

-Damian

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Damian

Hello Richard,

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear you are not able to access your email. It appears there was an outage on your specific beam with regards to accessing Yahoo. This outage has just been restored and you should now be able to access Yahoo. If you are still not able to access your email, please power cycle the modem by unplugging it from the wall outlet for 30 seconds, and waiting for up to 2 minutes for the modem to fully come back on. Please update me if you are able to access Yahoo.

-Damian

My Yahoo is now accessible. 

Richard,

I am glad to hear that. Please message us any time if you have any further questions.

-Damian