cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will not go to Yahoo.

Re: Okay moderators, no response????

Hi 

I've made a change in your modem - can you see if you can get to Yahoo now? Are you accessing it through a bookmark or typing it into your address bar? 

I will discuss with William what we can do about getting you that evening call. 

Thank you

Amanda

Freshman

Amanda, Thanks for trying, it went into Yahoo once, then not again. I type in the address and I also use a bookmark. I tried both ways...

Freshman

Been calling case manager since 1:00 central time, left messages, no response????

mueller,

I understand that you have already spoke with William in our corporate office and have decided to cancel your service. I believe that he has asked you for your preferred date to cancel services. Our recommendation is to continue your communications with your case representative, William, so that everything stays on track. 

Thank you,

Amanda

Highlighted

problem with Hughesnet connecting with Yahoo.com

I have never been able to connect to yahoo.com with Hughesnet either; not from the very start.  I have my Email account at Yahoo.

I just assumed that I screwed up by going to a slow satelite system verses MediaCom's TV cable because it always claims that it timed out.  I think that your tech team should look into the problem and get a solution. 

My intent is to cancel Hughesnet and go back to MediaCom when half of my contract is up and to **bleep** about this problem if they want eary cancellation fees.  I think Hughtesnet is in breach of contract that I cannot access my Email account and it looks as if I am not the only one that has this problem.

Also, I was really pissed that the hughesnet installer cut the connectors off every 75 ohm cable that he found; including my TV service cable that was disconnected due to my cancellation of MediaCom..  However, the DirecTV installer put a new end on the cable behind the TV so that we could use it for the new DirecTV service.

Re: problem with Hughesnet connecting with Yahoo.com

Randy, 

If you have a specific concern you would like addressed please create a new thread for yourself in the appropriate category.

Thank you,

Amanda