cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wonderful Support

Re: Wonderful Support

I can't honestly believe this is a real customer. I have NEVER in my 8 years as a customer had a positive experience with tech support. EVER!!! It just gets worse and worse. Last night, after being on the phone for an hour with a "level 1" and having to argue with him to even get him to run a diagnostic which finally reveal I should be elevated to "level 2", i was told "good luck" by the support person when he forwarded me on to level 2. After waiting for over an hour and no one responding, I finally hung up and realized why I needed him to wish me luck.

This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: Last night, after being on the phone for an hour with a "level 1" and having ...

Melissa, it sounds like you have some concerns so I started a new thread for you... please refer here for help... http://community.myhughesnet.com/hugh...
Highlighted

Must be nice, wish Hughes would take care of the issue I am having (For over a month now)

Jerry, we've been working with you for a while please direct me to the thread you're referring to. Thanks

So sorry Jerry seams your post got lost again, Its this one Sara : http://community.myhughesnet.com/hugh...

thanks Melissa

Glad to help Smiley Happy
New Poster

lorraine crowder Glad see your post welcome to Hughes Community I always get calls back too Don't worry about all the neg comments they all swear they don't bash Hughes lol Yea right

Now Timmy, let's tell the truth. We all say we don't bash the MODS - which is mostly true. I, for one, will bash hUGHes for as long as they continue treating paying customers like krap.